2014 Project (I prefer project to resolution - resolutions notoriously fade as time goes on): To try out a new clean(er) eating recipe twice a month in 2014. Some will be winners, others will not. But by the end of 2014, there will be new recipes added into the clean(er) eating dinner/lunch rotation! So, here we go!
1. Sweet Potato Pancakes!
2. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats and Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
3. Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Mushrooms - A MUST DO!
4. Tomato and Feta Quinoa
5. Spaghetti Squash Casserole (I am beginning to think the majority of these new recipes may be spaghetti squash related...I think a hashtag may be appropriate here...#spaghettisquashchangedmylife).
7. Quinoa and Kale - Another MUST DO. This was SO good!
8. Lentil Burgers(Patties)
9. Southwestern "Mac" (Quinoa and Cauliflower) and Cheese
10. Spaghetti Squash and Kale Casserole
11. Enchilada Quinoa and Black Beans
12. Squash Chips
13. Taco Spaghetti Squash
14. Artichoke, Spinach and Quinoa WONDERPOT
15. Cheesey Vegetable Quinoa Bake
16. Sweet Potato and Kale Lentil Soup
17. Black Bean Burgers and Sweet Potato "Fries"
18. Burrito Bowls ( coming soon)
19. Sweet Potato Casserole (coming soon)
20. Brussel Sprout and Brocolli Mac-less (quinoa) Cheese (coming soon)