Monday, January 6, 2014

What I Learned on My Snow Day...

Ever watch a kid eat an apple? Every year in my kindergarten class I have a kid or two who eats the WHOLE apple, core and all. It's always baffled me, but year after year, there is always one. And, hold on just a moment while I generalize just a bit, it always seems to be the kiddo with the most street smarts,  resiliency and who has the least who tends to do it.

I've never thought much about it, until I came across this video...


Did you know you've been eating apples wrong your WHOLE LIFE?

So I tried it today! Be careful when you get to the seeds and be sure to discard them, but I, for one, will not be paying crap loads of money to waste 30% of my apples again! I always knew my kiddos were natural little geniuses! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment